Thursday, April 26, 2012

6!

Holy smokes, where has the time gone? Can you believe that I have a six-year-old now? I've never been responsible for someone so important for such a long period of time before... I  keep waiting for someone to come and take her and tell me "just kidding, she needs to go back to her real family now." I can't believe how lucky I am be be this little girl's mama... I just hope that I'm doing a good enough job for her. We shall see...
BUT look! Here are some photos from her big day... we she actually had three of them. She had a slumber party two nights before her actual birthday, a day of fun and a BBQ on her real birthday and then a cupcake party at school the day following her birthday. I hope that all this celebrating hasn't set the bar too high.
She has learned so much in the past year that I can not wait to see what the next year has in store for us. I know her dad and I are looking forward to seeing this beautiful little girl grow and show us the world in ways we never dreamed of.
Happy Birthday W!











No comments: