Friday, April 22, 2011

It all happens at five!

Or so I'm told... For months all I've been hearing is that "when I'm five, I can do anything, all by myself." Well, five has arrived! And while there is still a fair bit of help involved, our little girl is growing up. I remember when I was five, and it's kind of a big deal- she's going to have memories that we make together. This needs to be special.






Since we've just moved back to the US form Germany, we're living in temporary lodging. We have a few suitcases of our own stuff and the military has loaned us an apartment. Add a few decorations and voila, instant party!

Gifts from our friends the Buecheners!

Oh la, la... Hello Kitty!

A girls dream... lots of wrapping paper, lots of unwrapping to do!


Practicing the "I can do it myself" bubble blowing.

*love*

Playing is hard work... she had already visited her cats at their hotel, had lunch at Red Robin, watched a video and was getting ready for a small party at Chuck E. Cheeses'- all the anticipation sacked her out on the 5 minute car ride!

Our Realtors joined us along with some new friends for the birthday girl.  
And not to be forgotten... little brother shared a lot of love and a lot more drool with his big sis of 5!

No comments: